康复的英文 康复用英语怎么说

9个月艰难的康复期后,他能吃A1沙司了。

And after nine months of grueling recovery, he's now eating steak with A1 sauce.

《TED:欢迎进入基因革命时代》《TED: Genomic revolution》

另一名护士,安伯.文森,也继续在康复过程中。

The other nurse, Amber Vinson, continues to improve as well.

《奥巴马每周电视讲话》《Your Weekly Address》

总统先生。俄国举国上下都在为总统的康复祈祷。

Mr. President. All of Russia is praying for the president's recovery.

《纸牌屋 第四季》《House of Cards Season 4》

通常我不约在咖啡店遇到的女生出去。祝你早日康复。

Look, I don't normally ask out women that I meet in coffeehouses. Gesundheit.

《老友记 第九季》《Friends Season 9》

而今年,我们学校决定将这一殊荣授予奥斯托弗康复中心。

This year, our schools have chosen to honor the Ostroff center.

《绯闻女孩 第一季》《Gossip Girl Season 1》

好吧,祝你康复。等等,你要去哪里?回家,去写一些空头支票。

Okay, well, you feel better. Wait! where are you going? Home, to write some bad checks.

《生活大爆炸 第一季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》

回到家后,吃花生士力架来欢庆康复,紧接着又迎来第二次过敏性休克。

Came home, celebrated with a Snickers, went into my second anaphylactic shock.

《生活大爆炸 第六季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》

你还得请多久病假?我不知道,感冒很严重啊,老师。好吧,祝你早日康复。

How long are you gonna be out sick? Don't know. Pretty bad cold, sir. Okay. Feel better.

《女孩成长记 第一季》《Girl Meets World Season 1》

抱歉,但是我不愿跟总统以外的人进行谈判,等他康复,或许我们可以谈谈。我们完事了吗?

Forgive me, but, I don't feel comfortable negotiating with anyone other than the president. When he recovers, perhaps he and I can speak. So, are we finished?

《纸牌屋 第四季》《House of Cards Season 4》

喂,是我们的保姆,是吗,希望你早点康复。再见。是茉莉,她病了。今天你看孩子可以吗?

It's our nanny. Hi. Oh, God, I hope you feel better. Okay. Bye. That's Molly. She's sick. Can you watch Emma today?

《老友记 第十季》《Friends Season 10》

我就是感觉有点痒。就算你的腿非常的痒,我们也不能在你的腿康复之前把你的石膏取下来啊。

I've got a bit of an itch. Even if your leg is itching, we can't take the cast off until your leg is better.

《小猪佩奇 第三季》《Peppa Pig Season 3》

两个美国人,在乔治亚州和内布拉斯加州的患者,在西非感染了这一疾病已经康复,并已经出院。

Two Americans patients in Georgia and Nebraska who contracted the disease in West Africa recovered and were released from the hospital.

《奥巴马每周电视讲话》《Your Weekly Address》

我现在很想去花园里面玩一会球,有谁要参加吗?我!我!我!还有我。我还没从见过康复得那么快的病人呢。

I fancy a game with this ball in the garden. Who wants to join me? Me. Me. Me. Me, too. Well, I never. A complete recovery.

《小猪佩奇 第一季》《Peppa Pig Season 1》

我就说,你脸上的红点消失啦,你已经康复啦。所以我不再生病了吗?你感觉怎么样?我觉得我应该要在床上多躺一会儿。

I say. No more red spots. You're completely better. Aren't I still a bit ill? How do you feel? I think I should stay in bed a little bit more.

《小猪佩奇 第一季》《Peppa Pig Season 1》

我的石膏已经拆掉了,因为我的腿已经康复了。那你的腿现在怎么样了?和以前相比我的腿更结实了,这是条超级结实的腿。

They take it off because my leg is better. Is your leg stronger now? It's stronger than it was before. It is a super leg.

《小猪佩奇 第三季》《Peppa Pig Season 3》